We understand dental visits can be stressful and tiring so we work hard to ensure you have as comfortable and as pleasant a dental experience as possible.
- Relax before or after your treatment:
- Read one of our many magazines
- Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee
- Use or complimentary WIFI to keep in touch with your office, answer your e-mails just surf the net.
- Relax during the treatment:
- All are chairs are ergonomically designed for comfort and if you are having a longer than usual appointment use our specially made cushioned seat.
- Watch a Movie or a TV program on Netflix, BBC iPlayer or YouTube. If you want you can also bring your own DVD.
- Listen to your choice of music on Spotify or bring your own.
Easy Accessibility for wheelchair users
If you are a wheelchair user or just find it hard to deal with stairs, we have a street level entrance , a dedicated lift to our clinic and all our treatment rooms are at one easy to reach level.
Instrument sterilization and Infection Control Please see our recent cqc (care quality commission) report
We take care of the important things even when you can’t see them!
At Boston House we consider your safety to be paramount as can be seen from our most recent CQC report.
1- We adhere to the highest standards of sterilization guidelines and only use the leading equipment and materials available in the UK.
2- When ever appropriate, we always employ, single use protective covers and disposable items which are then changed between each patient. However we also take care to be as environmentally friendly as possible.
3- All our staff are up to date with the latest innovations and training.
4- In our decontamination room we even control the way the air is circulated to ensure only the cleanest and freshest air touches the decontaminated and sterilized equipment.
Feedback is how we improve our services.
Please let us know where we have done well, but more importantly let us know where you think we could do better. We give the highest priority to your concerns.
You can contact us in writing, by email or by telephone.
A full copy of our complaints procedure is available on request. Further information and support can also be obtained from;
The Care Quality Commission (CQC); the CQC does not settle disputes, but your feedback about a practice helps it decide when, where and what to inspect.
Dental Complaints services (funded by the General Dental Council); tel: 08456 120 540 (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm)