Cost of Treatment
At Boston House we consider high quality dental treatment to be an important component of good oral health and general well being. We also understand that costs can act as a barrier.
we Reduce your costs, without compromising on quality:
- Highly Competitive, Dental Fees with no hidden charges.
- Multiple payment options.
- Great value, New patients Dental Offers including Free implant and Invisalign consultations.
- Easy to apply Financing packages (see below).
- Easy to compare corporate and personal dental plans (see below).
- Experienced in dealing with all major dental insurance companies.
Transparent Fee Structures With No Hidden Costs:
- All our dental team operate from a clear fee guide.
- Prior to any treatment we will advise you as to the expected dental costs.
- In the event of any unexpected changes in costs, we will pass on all the relevant information as soon as possible.
- In case of any doubts, please don’t hesitate to contact your dentist or our practice manager.
Multiple Payment Options:
- Credit cards:
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, Master card and American Express.
- Personal Dental Plans: Suitable for Regular attenders:
We offer three types of personal dental insurance packages administered by Denplan. Denplan are one of the largest and most respected dental insurance providers in the UK (see below for more details).
- Corporate Plans: Suitable for all patients:
We offer in house corporate packages which can substantially reduce dental costs. Your discounts can begin simply and quickly and in many instances with no additional cost to you or your company. If you want us to help, let us know who to contact at your company.
- Working with your dental Insurance company to help you get your maximum entitlements.
- Quick and easy to apply Finance packages (up to 5 years) and including 0% Packages.
Use our finance calculator to find the package which best suits your monthly budget.
Finance Packages to suit you:
> Access the treatment you want today
> Fast and Simple application process
> Spread the cost of treatment over a timescale to suit you
> Competitive rates of interest including 0% finance
> Low monthly payments and No high credit card interest payments
> Speedy Decisions and speedy Pay outs
See our Finance Calculator to work out the option most suitable for you.
Chrysalis Finance, PO Box 404, Alderley Edge, SK9 0EA
Personal Plans- Denplan Essentials:
Three great plans to reduce and stagger the cost of your routine preventative dental care.
Additional benefits: Discounts of between 5% to 10% on routine dental treatments along with supplementary dental emergency covers (please ask for details).
Go forward with confidence: Denplan are a highly respected dental insurance provider.
1 Routine Examination 2 Hygiene Visits per year (including small radiographs)
Cost: £17.99/month or £4.14/week
2 Routine Examination 2 Hygiene Visits per year (including small radiographs)
Cost: £21.92/month or £5.06/week
2 Routine Examination 4 Hygiene Visits per year (including small radiographs)
Cost: £31.92/month or £7.37/week
Denplan Essentials gives you:
Routine preventative care:
- Scaling and polishing and other hygiene treatment
- Preventative dental advice
- Dental X-rays *(up to a maximum and type included in your plan)
- Supplementary Insurance: