Would you like straighter teeth?
Take advantages of the latest innovations in dentistry such as Invisalign and modern tooth coloured and Lingual braces.
Meet our orthodontic team at Boston House who are highly experienced and experts in adult orthodontics.
Manage the costs by taking advantage of our Free Invisalign Consultations and our competitive prices and an Array of personal financing options including 0% Loans via Chrysalis Finance.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is Orthodontics:
This is the dental speciality involved with straightening and moving teeth.
Why have Orthodontic treatment:
- To Improve your smile
- To straighten the teeth before further dental treatment.
- Improving chewing ability.
- Improving the way chewing forces are distributed between the teeth and so reduce risks of tooth fracture.
- Improved gum health by making difficult to reach places more accessible to tooth brushing and flossing.
Mode of treatment and Professional fees:
Invisalign Full Treatment £3600
Invisalign lite Treatment £3200
Upper /Lower Ceramic Braces £3600
Upper/Lower Lingual Braces 7500 to 9500
Upper Lingual/Lower ceramic Braces £7500
Payment Options and Discounts:
Option 1: 5% discount on full payment
Option 2: 30% deposit and followed by 10 equal monthly instalments
Option 3: Flexible Payment Plan – Allows you to take advantage of Interest free (0%) payment over 12 months.
Option 4: Flexible Payment Plan – Use a low interest bearing payment plan over 13 to 60 months (at 9.9% AER).
|Treatment type||Full price||Option: 1||Option 2:|
|Invisalign Full||£3,600||£3,420||£252 (deposit £1080)|
|Invisalign® Lite||£3,200||£3,040||£224 (deposit £960)|
|Ceramic upper & lower braces||£3,600||£3,420||£252 (deposit £1080)|
|Upper Lingual & Lower Ceramic braces||£7,500||£7,125||£525 (deposit £2,250)|
|Upper and lower Lingual Braces||£7,500 to £9,500||£7,125 to £9,025||£525 (deposit £2,250) to £665 (deposit £2,850)|
Options 3 and 4 are dependent on individual circumstances so please speak to us directly.
What is in not Included in the price:
|What’s included?||What’s not included?|
|· The price quoted is what you will be paying for your brace treatment and includes the supply of the agreed braces and all necessary adjustment appointments.
· Necessary X-rays including Dental Panoramic Tomogram (DPT)
· Photos of your teeth
· Orthodontic Emergency appointments during treatment (at the practice)
· Fixed and Removable Retainers (Essix Type)
· End of treatment Home Whitening (up to 4 syringes of 10% Carbamide peroxide)
· 2 review appointments within the first year of finishing your orthodontic treatment
· Additional benefits for your general dental care (see below)
|Any dental procedures including:
· Vivera Retainers
· Lost or Broken Appliances
· Fillings & Dental Restorations
· Tooth Extractions
· Gum treatment and Hygienist appointments
Additional Benefits: Applies only to general dental treatment carried out at Boston House:
This is for patients who are having their orthodontic treatment at Boston House and require general dental treatment prior to or during their orthodontic therapy.
Full general dental examination + up to 2 small dental intra-oral x-rays- 40 (usual cost #83).
Premolar Orthodontic extractions at #150 per tooth (usual cost #250)
20% reduction in cost of all restorative work (fillings/ crowns/onlays/veneers).
20% reduction in cost of Hygiene visits.
Steps before starting Orthodontic treatment:
- You will need a Dental panoramic Tomogram (DPT) – This will help to assess pathology or periodontal condition, root size and morphology, existing restorations and possible dental decay.
- To ensure the long term success of orthodontic treatment you will need to be dentally fit. You are not dentally fit if you suffer from such conditions as gum disease, dental decay or have broken or inadequate restorations and fillings. If you have a regular dentist, the examination and any subsequent work can be carried out by them otherwise we can provide the required treatment at a reduced fee at Boston House.